Ruins of Symbaroum 5E
The Throne of Thorns I
This is a pre-order with early access. If you include this item in your order, the physical order will ship when it arrives in our warehouses. You will however get access to a Beta PDF upon purchase, via DrivethruRPG.
Perilous expeditions into the dark depths of Davokar Forest; deadly encounters with murderous cultists, hostile elves, and warriors of the Beast Clan; intense faction play and political maneuvering – you will experience all this and more when the epic quest for the legendary Throne of Thorns begins! This hardcover, full-color book presents the first two episodes of the acclaimed adventure chronicle The Throne of Thorns, adapted for play with the 5e ruleset and the Ruins of Symbaroum setting books. Expect the stakes to be high, the competitors relentless, and the darkness ever present, for the forest of Davokar is about to awaken.
THE WORLD OF SYMBAROUM CONTAINS
- The two full-length adventures Wrath of the Warden and The Witch Hammer, for characters of levels 7-9.
- More than 20 color maps, detailing adventure locations in towns, forests, and ruins.
- Over 50 stat blocks, covering non-player characters of different types – monsters, potential allies or adversaries, as well as famous/notorious individuals.
- A dozen journey events that can be used to make the characters’ travels in the forest even more exciting.
- More than 10 handouts to be used during play, offering important information for social challenges and problem-solving.
- Note that this book requires access to the Ruins of Symbaroum Core Setting Books – the Player’s Guide, Gamemaster’s Guide and Bestiary.
A PDF of the book is included, and will be sent to you shortly after purchase.
With the Ruins of Symbaroum game line, the acclaimed setting of Symbaroum comes to the world’s most popular roleplaying game rules! This book presents two massive adventures that is the start of an epic six-part campaign called The Throne of Thorns, now also available for play with the 5th Edition OGL ruleset.