Ruins of Symbaroum 5E
Call of the Dark
FOR BACKERS: Did you back the kickstarter campaign for Ruins of Symbaroum in April 2021? Should the answer be yes, did you pledge extra to get the Adventure Compendium and/or Call of the Dark in print? If so, return to your Pledge Manager to claim your discount codes for the product(s) in question, then use those codes at checkout and you only have to pay for shipping. For further instructions, see this Kickstarter update.
- Two full-length adventures that will expose the player characters to great challenges
- The Alberian barony of Sarli and the city of Kurun as detailed adventure landscapes
- A dozen locations and establishments where the characters can eat, trade, sleep, find information and visit the local authorities
- Full color maps of the barony and the city
- Four artifacts and new or alternative rules for Forced rides and the Dangers of the Darkened Land
- Note that this book requires access to the Ruins of Symbaroum Core Setting Books – the Player’s Guide, Gamemaster’s Guide and Bestiary
A PDF of the book is included, and will be sent to you shortly after purchase.
With the Ruins of Symbaroum game line, the acclaimed setting of Symbaroum comes to the world’s most popular roleplaying game rules. This 94-page hardcover book presents two medium level adventures to be played using the special rules created as an addition to the 5th Edition OGL ruleset.
In this book you will find two adventures that in different ways relate to the growing internal divisions within the Ambrian realm. Call of the Dark plays out in the northern territories of the Lost Land of Alberetor, where the player characters will accompany a lowborn noble who is looking to prove the status of her family. The second adventure, Retribution, initially deals with the search for a person who has gone missing in the city of Kurun, but is soon shown to involve events which may have serious consequences for the relationship between the peoples of the Davokar region. Naturally, the player characters have a chance to influence the outcome of the stories, provided that they handle all the challenges that stand between them and a happy ending.