Mutant: Year Zero
Foundry VTT Module – Genlab Alpha Core Rulebook
This is a digital version of the Mutant: Genlab Alpha core rulebook for the Foundry Virtual Tabletop. A Foundry Virtual Tabletop base license is required for use. Check the package page for current module compatibility. This purchase will give you an activation code to be activated through your Foundry account. Afterwards you will be able to download and access the module via the Foundry application.
This Foundry module contains:
- 87 Actors – Npcs, Watchers, Monsters
- 12 Scenes – Complete with walls and notes
- 197 Items – Gear, weapons, artifacts, Animal Powers, Talents, critical injuries etc.
- 171 Tokens made from the art in the book
- 70 Journals – Book index, Gamemaster’s sections, Player’s section, Events, Handouts, Images and Resistance/Watcher sheets
- 9 Rollable tables – Artifacts, Critical Injuries, Feral effects and Random encounters
During the great apocalypse, humanity fled to the depths of the underground enclaves. In genetic laboratories, researchers tried to breed a new being, splicing human and animal DNA, creating a beast intelligent yet strong enough to survive in the devastated world. The enclaves have fallen – but the animals’ fight for freedom has only just begun.
Mutant: Genlab Alpha is a complete stand-alone expansion to the award-winning Mutant: Year Zero roleplaying game.
Get ready for a furry mutant (r)evolution!
Silver ENNIE for Best Rules 2015
“Probably the best post-apocalyptic RPG on the market. Full stop.”RPGNet review
“My players and I had a blast playing and can’t wait to get back to the Zone.”Brian Ennis, The British Fantasy Society
“A better and more stylish balancing act between nostalgia and innovation the Swedish RPG scene hasn’t seen in a very long time.”The Boningen gaming blog
“The rules support and create campaign play. Intrigues start, threats arise, opportunities and challenges appear, without the GM having to make it all up.”The Fenix gaming magazine