Into the Odd
A complete PDF is included and will be sent to you shortly after purchase.
Into the Odd Remastered is a rules-light, flavor-heavy roleplaying game of industrial horror and cosmic strangeness. This new edition of Into the Odd from 2014 revisits Industrial Bastionland, giving the original game a lavish hardback, full-color restoration with expanded content.
- Fast Character Creation – Roll an explorer in minutes, grabbing a starter package of flavourful equipment and starting your expedition.
- Minimalist Rules – An ultralite system that keeps the game moving forward.
- Strange Things – Monsters are horrific hazards, not opponents to be fought for sport.
- Return to the Iron Coral – The strange expedition location from the original game has tripled in size.
- The Expanded Oddpendium – 26 pages of modules and random tables to help you flesh out the world.
Bastion is the only city that matters. In its industrial age, it sits as the smoke-shrouded hub of mankind, surrounded by a world of lurking horrors and cosmic interference. The Underground spreads beneath our feet and the stars loom above.
You are an Explorer, braving places too far for maps and too old for records. Your expeditions touch the bizarre, wondrous, and horrific. You search for riches, but also Arcana, mysterious devices with unnatural powers.
Written by Chris McDowall (Electric Bastionland) and with graphic design by Johan Nohr (MÖRK BORG), it is published by the Free League Workshop, our sub-label for carefully selected externally developed games. The full-color books has 144 pages in digest format.