Foundry VTT Module – The Bloodmarch
This is a digital version of the The Bloodmarch campaign book for the Foundry Virtual Tabletop. A Foundry Virtual Tabletop base license is required for use. Check the package page for current module compatibility. This purchase will give you an activation code to be activated through your Foundry account. Afterwards you will be able to download and access the module via the Foundry application.
This Foundry module contains:
- 115 Actors – Key Players, NPCs, Bestiary etc
- 48 Items – Artifacts, Spells, Talents, Potions etc
- 20 Journal Chapters – Including the Lay of the Land, Journeys in Bloodmarch, etc
- 20 Rolltables – Mishaps, Random Encounters, Beasts of the Bloodmarch etc
- 11 Adventure Site Scenes – Including a map of the Bloodmarch with placeable tiles
The Bloodmarch is an epic campaign module for the Forbidden Lands retro-fantasy survival roleplaying game, describing the demon-infested lands west of Ravenland. This campaign expansion contains:
- Three new magic disciplines: Magma Song, Mentalism, and Dream Magic.
- Rules for travels in The Bloodmarch, including 27 new random encounters.
- 16 new monsters, including the Fire Wyrm, Salamander, and Hover Frog.
- The Legacy of Horn campaign, including ten key players who all seek to dominate The Bloodmarch.
- Eight complete, illustrated adventure sites, playable in any order.
- An epic campaign finale, giving the adventurers the chance to decide the future of The Bloodmarch.
The plains of the Bloodmarch once blossomed so abundantly that hot days would see rivers of nectar flow through the vales. The mountains yielded ore so pure that shards of unforged iron could be used for axes. Of course, this was before the Demon Flood. Ever since the sorcerer Zygofer had his demonic hordes lay waste to the country, the land has been dead and deserted, apart from the twisted nightmares that now roam its plains and forests. Yet there should be much treasure to find for those brave enough to face their fears.
Winner of four ENNIE Awards 2019Best Cartography
Best Production Values
“It’s like somone took hazy childhood memories of a classic D&D game and mixed them with a dash of bleak Scandinavian darkness.”Tabletop Magazine
“Superbly packaged, Forbidden Lands is a pleasing combination of ‘Old School’ nostalgia and fast, simple mechanics with unobtrusive narrative elements designed to bring aspects of the character into play. Its setting offers scope for the player characters to develop not just personally, but also in terms of their place in the world.”Reviews from R’lyeh
“This may be the most perfect role-playing game product I’ve ever seen.”Plot Points RPG Podcast