Coriolis – The Third Horizon is a science fiction role playing game set in a remote cluster of star systems called The Third Horizon. It is a place ravaged by conflicts and war, but also home to proud civilisations, both new and old. Here, the so called First Come colonists of old worship the Icons, while the newly arrived Zenithianspursue an aggressive imperialistic agenda through trade and military power.
- Create your unique player character – including skills, talents, gear, and relationships – in mere minutes.
- Fight fast and furious battles, praying to the Icons to overcome your enemies.
- Build and crew your ownspaceship, to explore the many star systems of the Third Horizon.
- Experience thrilling spaceship duels, using a game system that puts all player characters at the heart of the action.
- Take part in the intrigue between powerful factions on the majestic space station Coriolis.
- Uncover the mysteries of the Third Horizon, a rich tapestry of cultures that have settled the stars.
Downloadable PDF included in purchase!
Coriolis – The Third Horizon was awarded the ENnies Judges’ Spotlight 2017 and is produced by the makers of critically acclaimed Mutant: Year Zero (six-time nominee and winner of a Silver ENnie for Best Rules 2015).
In this game, you will crew a space ship and travel the Horizon. You will explorethe ancient ruins of the Portal Builders, undertakemissionsfor the powerful factions and partake in the game of political intrigueon Coriolis station – the centre of power in the Third Horizon. You might even encounter strange beings from the Dark Between the Stars.
Judge's Spotlight Award 2017
“The game's authors describe it as ‘Arabian Nights in space’ and it fulfills that brief marvelously. Style 5/5, Substance 5/5.”RPG.NET Review
"Coriolis is definitely a very intriguing space opera roleplaying game with a fresh and original setting."Stargazers World