Blade Runner RPG
The official Blade Runner RPG is a neon noir wonderland that will take your breath away, one way or another. Walk the mean streets of Los Angeles 2037 as a Blade Runner in the LAPD Rep-Detect Unit. Enter an iconic and unforgiving playground of endless possibilities that picks you up, slaps you in the face, and tells you to wake up.
Time to live. Or time to die.
This boxed Starter Set contains everything needed to start playing:
- A 80-page condensed rulebook.
- A 56-page booklet with a full-length Case File for Blade Runners to crack.
- Four pre-generated characters to play.
- A huge full color map of Los Angeles in 2037.
- 26 full-color evidence handouts for the players, including crime scene photos, data files, documents, maps, and more.
- A custom manila envelope for the players to keep their evidence in.
- A Time Tracker Sheet.
- 70 high quality custom cards for non-player characters, chase maneuvers and obstacles, and initiative in combat.
- Eight engraved, transparent custom dice – two each of D6, D8, D10 and D12.
PDF Included! You will get a full PDF of the product shortly after purchase, sent via DrivethruRPG.
©2022 Alcon Entertainment, LLC. All rights reserved.
Winner of two Gold ENNIE Awards 2023
- Best Layout and Design
- Best Cartography
“The Blade Runner RPG nails Ridley Scott’s vision, and adds pitch-perfect investigative mechanics.”Polygon
“Blade Runner: The Roleplaying Game blends sci-fi noir with corporate intrigue and is sure to bring out the existential detective in everyone.”Screen Rant
“I don’t like to use the word ‘perfect’ often, but I’m going there now. The Blade Runner RPG captures the themes and feel of the source material perfectly.”Wargamer
“It is easily the most engaging game book I’ve ever read.”The RPG Academy
“The most immersive Blade Runner experience yet.”Borg