Blade Runner RPG
Foundry VTT Module – Starter Set
This is a digital version of the Blade Runner RPG Starter Set for the Foundry Virtual Tabletop. A Foundry Virtual Tabletop base license is required for use. Check the package page for current module compatibility. This purchase will give you an activation code to be activated through your Foundry account. Afterwards you will be able to download and access the module via the Foundry application.
This module contains everything you need to start playing:
This Foundry module contains:
- Condensed rules. The game mechanics are based on the acclaimed Year Zero Engine, but further developed and uniquely tailored for Blade Runner.
- A full-length Case File for Blade Runners to crack.
- Four pre-generated characters to play.
- A huge full color map of Los Angeles in 2037.
- 26 full-color evidence handouts for the players to pore over, including crime scene photos, data files, documents, maps, and more.
- 70 high quality custom cards for non-player characters, chase maneuvers and obstacles, and initiative in combat.
This is the Starter Set for the official Blade Runner Roleplaying Game. A neon noir wonderland that will take your breath away, one way or another. An evocative world of conflicts and contrasts that dares to ask the hard questions and investigate the power of empathy, the poison of fear, and the burden of being human during inhumane times. An iconic and unforgiving playground of endless possibilities that picks you up, slaps you in the face, and tells you to wake up.
Time to live. Or time to die.
©2022 Alcon Entertainment, LLC. All rights reserved.
Winner of two Gold ENNIE Awards 2023
- Best Layout and Design
- Best Cartography
“The Blade Runner RPG nails Ridley Scott’s vision, and adds pitch-perfect investigative mechanics.”Polygon
“Blade Runner: The Roleplaying Game blends sci-fi noir with corporate intrigue and is sure to bring out the existential detective in everyone.”Screen Rant
“I don’t like to use the word ‘perfect’ often, but I’m going there now. The Blade Runner RPG captures the themes and feel of the source material perfectly.”Wargamer
“It is easily the most engaging game book I’ve ever read.”The RPG Academy
“The most immersive Blade Runner experience yet.”Borg